INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 14 September 2012

Friday, 14th September, 2012.

I'm so sorry I was late visiting this week - I hope I managed all of you!

These photos are from Alina (povestea), Follygirl (morning dew), Gemma (Grey Worlds Darkly Framed), Alexa (Daisies), Gunsside (Sparkling), and The Aware Writer (Focus On The Positive Aspects Of Life).










You can click on the photos or the names above to visit the original posts. It's always well worth seeing the original photos full-size.


PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.


DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.



18 comments:

Carver said...

Lovely choices. Happy Weekend

HansHB said...

Great choises!

Follygirl said...

Thank you very much, I'm very happy!
Wonderful photos like every week, I really liked it!

Alina said...

Hi! I am really happy you have chosen my post! Thank you!
For this week I am showing you a project all black and white called << MEMORIES>>. Unfortunately the project is in romanian language but if you choose to translate the page, maybe you get the story written for each photo. I hope you all like at least one photo, there are 17 of them in this photografic project! Thank you!

leanne can blog said...

NIce choices, love the tunnel top left- all lovely B&W.

Laura said...

absolutely gorgeous images!!!

Taken For Granted said...

Great posts chosen for this week. Alina's photos are especially stunning. Well done!

lina@home sweet home said...

Impressive B&W pics. Awesome!

Alexa said...

Thanks for including my daisies among this week's picks! (I'm in excellent company, but must admit I also love Alina's tunnel shot.)

TheChieftess said...

My absolute favorite this week is Focus on the "Postive Aspects of Life" ... fabulous portrait!!! All good entries...but the portrait is fab!!!

RobertN said...

Beautiful choices! Have a great weekend!

Brian King said...

Beautiful photos! I really like the top center and top right shots.

strandskatan said...

Lovely images as always. Happy Weekend
HALINA

Anonymous said...

Nice group of pixs. I especially love the tunnel photo - and her post with other tunnel pixs also!

Janet said...

Love the tunnel!

Leovi said...

Wonderful photo, ist heute definitiv mein Favorit Alina (Povestea).

Leonora said...

Great choices. Happy weekend!

My name is Riet said...

I like your choices for the week.